Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Assembly

DKiaGuy

I have a friend that has OCD. Sucks. Will notice every little detail, every little thing out of place, and can not stop focusing on it. If it is not the perfect shape, perfect color, perfect stitch. Literally take hours to get 1 perfect shirt.
Kind of subjective. The problem is with the quality of the vehicle not the person complaining about the poor quality. I don’t know why you would bring this up. Are you insinuating the OP also has OCD issues?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least I don't seem to have any mechanical problems like several other owners seem to have. Just need to put up with poor exterior assembly and warped plastic trims, such as below the doors, interior tail gate trim ect. I did expect better quality for a $ 52,000.00 Can. + taxes Telluride SX AWD. I'm very mechanically incline...
Wow - sorry to hear it. Mine is pretty snug and tight with everything in good shape so far. I've been through it pretty thoroughly so I'm surprised to read the issues you're having. Hope they all get resolved.