Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Wait Time on Order

Ordered an EX with premium package on 7/17/21. Have not received actual order date at factory or VIN from dealership, yet. Should I bug the dealer for information?

kcwjr1948

I would think its a little soon. Your order probably did not make the KFOS in August so they would not updated you yet. KFOS probaby opens next week and if you don't hear anything by the end of the week, might want to reach out to them to see where you stand.

Ordered an EX with premium package on 7/17/21. Have not received actual order date at factory or VIN from dealership, yet. Should I bug the dealer for information?
Ask your dealer how many pending sold EX orders they have waiting to be filled. I have 13 customer sold SX orders waiting to be filled, one is going on 7 months and for no reason Kia filled a SX order I just entered 2 weeks ago vs my oldest order.