Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

What features are missing on your Telluride that you wish Kia would add to future models?

One thing I would like to see is the ability to lower and raise all the rear seats automatically. I would also liked to have the option of a rear entertainment that is controllable from the front.

Higher performance motor, Remote start on the key fob, and improvements on the "Tow" options.... Oh..and yes... dealers who know more about their products... Did I ask for too much??? and add.... FASTER ability to get the vehicle you order.

A5hi3y

An option like that will be in the BIG BUCKS if the vehicle manufacturer adds it.....Maybe a pair of DVD players... or

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=dvd+players+for+head+rests&crid=FC69HI6D2J3Q&sprefix=DVD+players+for+head+rest,aps,184&ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_25

Can be had for less than $200 for both. Not sure what you mean by TV in a car...???
I meant a tv screen or a screen in general so they can watch a movie. They can’t do that on the kindles because they always hit a button and it stops the movie. Unfortunately you can’t lock the screen in a movie on a kindle like you can on a iPad.

Homelink button, LED headlight, Seat memory to lower trim models.
EDIT: sensor uperated lock/unlock instead of physical button

I meant a tv screen or a screen in general so they can watch a movie. They can’t do that on the kindles because they always hit a button and it stops the movie. Unfortunately you can’t lock the screen in a movie on a kindle like you can on a iPad.

Did you check the site I sent?? Not kindles or I pads.... they are DVD players.... Oh well pay what you want...

Remote open and close windows w key fob. Beemer could raise and lower windows by holding unlock and lock button respectively.

Love my Telly, but always things that can be improved. I'm guessing many of the below (other than engine) could be done with software updates or paying the dealer to upgrade, so holding out hope.

1. Remote Start with FOB
2. Ability to open & close windows with FOB or remotely (cool off car on hot summer day, versus turning it on and running it)
3. Fog lights work in running light mode
4. Car play works wirelessly
5. Higher performance engine option (more torque/hp)
6. Better working & always free app (UVO Access or whatever)

Love my Telly, but always things that can be improved. I'm guessing many of the below (other than engine) could be done with software updates or paying the dealer to upgrade, so holding out hope.

1. Remote Start with FOB
2. Ability to open & close windows with FOB or remotely (cool off car on hot summer day, versus turning it on and running it)
3. Fog lights work in running light mode
4. Car play works wirelessly
5. Higher performance engine option (more torque/hp)
6. Better working & always free app (UVO Access or whatever)
I mentioned this somewhere when the Telluride first came out: Bring the Stinger's 3.3 twin-turbo, tune it for torque, bump the tow rating up to 6500-7000 lbs, and a lot of people would be very happy.

I have an S-Trim and was a bit surprised it didn't have Homelink standard. This seems like an obvious addition that adds a bit of luxury very inexpensively.

I would love to have the driver's seat come with memory, that would be awesome.

Finally, a power rear tailgate would be nice on this trim.

In the category of Pimp My Ride:
1. Vacuum that can clean the whole car.
2. Cooler that can fit 4-6 water bottles.
3. Sun visors that can be controlled and locked by the driver.
4. Cup holders that can cool and heat a drink.
5. A button that releases some kind of air freshener.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

gmneil

hopefully that can just do an update and add this now, but I would like to be able to change a setting to have my vehicle lock automatically when you leave the car. my Malibu had it and i never had to worry if I locked my doors.

HTB

Would like camera record capability on SX Prestige

hopefully that can just do an update and add this now, but I would like to be able to change a setting to have my vehicle lock automatically when you leave the car. my Malibu had it and i never had to worry if I locked my doors.
Check the settings in the DIC (Driver Information Center) in the dash - I seem to remember a setting there (unless it's just on higher trims).