Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

What phone mounts are you using on the Telluride?

If you have them please post some photos.

Not holding my breath on them. They still have yet to produce one for the Stinger which they said they were making over a year ago. With Android Auto/Apple Car play. I don't see the need beyond the charging pad. I've got a super short USB-C cable so it's tidy.

Not holding my breath on them. They still have yet to produce one for the Stinger which they said they were making over a year ago. With Android Auto/Apple Car play. I don't see the need beyond the charging pad. I've got a super short USB-C cable so it's tidy.
I hope not. I still have a need to "interact" with the phone even with CarPlay ... having a good mount that is not vent mounted or magnetic would be good. I'll keep looking until Proclip comes out with one

ucinn

Staff Member
I have one I use in my Stinger that fit's in the cupholder. Works great, don't know if that's an option for you or not.

I have one I use in my Stinger that fit's in the cupholder. Works great, don't know if that's an option for you or not.
I just swapped out my OEM console for the wireless charging pad. My phone fits in there perfectly and I have it plugged in for android auto. Works well :)

I’ve used magnet mounts in the past and they aren’t too reliable. Plus the melts plate that needs to attach to the back of the phone interferes with Qi charging docks at home and work.

I’ve used magnet mounts in the past and they aren’t too reliable. Plus the melts plate that needs to attach to the back of the phone interferes with Qi charging docks at home and work.
I agree it's not for everyone.

Ok just shot them an email, I'll report back once I hear from them.
I'm going to predict this is the response you'll get:

Thank you for contacting us with your interest in our ProClip products. At this time we do not have a ProClip vehicle mount for the new Kia "Insert Model Here". The good news is the vehicle has finally arrived at our local dealership so we should be able to get out to look over the car to see what types of mounts can be designed for it soon. We have it on our schedule to get out to take a look this week but it looks like the winter weather forecast will be changing our plans with freezing rain and snow. We are hoping next week will bring some more favorable conditions. At this time, we anticipate the mounts to become available within the next 4-6 weeks. Once we have the mounts available, you will receive a separate email notification letting you know the mounts can be ordered.

LMAO, ok lets see how good your prediction is.

I'm going to predict this is the response you'll get:

Thank you for contacting us with your interest in our ProClip products. At this time we do not have a ProClip vehicle mount for the new Kia "Insert Model Here". The good news is the vehicle has finally arrived at our local dealership so we should be able to get out to look over the car to see what types of mounts can be designed for it soon. We have it on our schedule to get out to take a look this week but it looks like the winter weather forecast will be changing our plans with freezing rain and snow. We are hoping next week will bring some more favorable conditions. At this time, we anticipate the mounts to become available within the next 4-6 weeks. Once we have the mounts available, you will receive a separate email notification letting you know the mounts can be ordered.

@telluride1919, seems they made some minor changes to the message LOL

Thank you for contacting us with your interest in our ProClip products. At this time we do not have a ProClip vehicle mount for the KIA Telluride. The good news is we do anticipate having mounts for this vehicle. However, due to the availability of the vehicles in the local showrooms, we anticipate the mounts to be available in the next couple months. Once we have the mounts available, you will receive a separate email notification.

As a helpful idea, it is possible that one of our adjustable console mounts might fit your console very well. This link might help to determine what adjustable console mount might fit your vehicle best. http://www.proclipusa.com/mounts/console-mounts/adjustable-console-mounts.aspx

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

@telluride1919, seems they made some minor changes to the message LOL

Thank you for contacting us with your interest in our ProClip products. At this time we do not have a ProClip vehicle mount for the KIA Telluride. The good news is we do anticipate having mounts for this vehicle. However, due to the availability of the vehicles in the local showrooms, we anticipate the mounts to be available in the next couple months. Once we have the mounts available, you will receive a separate email notification.

As a helpful idea, it is possible that one of our adjustable console mounts might fit your console very well. This link might help to determine what adjustable console mount might fit your vehicle best. http://www.proclipusa.com/mounts/console-mounts/adjustable-console-mounts.aspx

Please let us know if you have any other questions.
At least it’s on their radar. Hopefully one will be available in the next few months. In the meantime I keep mine upside down in the space infront of the cup holders plugged into USB for CarPlay.

At least it’s on their radar. Hopefully one will be available in the next few months. In the meantime I keep mine upside down in the space infront of the cup holders plugged into USB for CarPlay.
True. Let's hope they'll follow through. In the meantime I'll continue to look for a phone mount lol.

True. Let's hope they'll follow through. In the meantime I'll continue to look for a phone mount lol.
We'll see. The message I posted was from 2017 when they said they had something for the Stinger.....here it is 2019 and they still don't. So...yep. lol
I have hope, but I won't hold my breath.