Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

When did you buy your Telluride?

Abby

So just for fun, I purchased my SX Telluride on March 20. I know that many were sold before that date. Fun fact I was the first person to have the Kia Telluride in Jackson, TN. It was a blast to drive around for the first few weeks and know that I was the only one in the city lucky enough to be in a Telluride. I would get stopped at the market or the gas station so much that I carried Broachers from Kia and my sells persons business card. I felt like a Kia ambassador. So my question is when did you buy your Telluride, where are you, Tell us about some of your experiences driving a car that is rare to see on the road. I love my SX. Great driving experience.

So just for fun, I purchased my SX Telluride on March 20. I know that many were sold before that date. Fun fact I was the first person to have the Kia Telluride in Jackson, TN. It was a blast to drive around for the first few weeks and know that I was the only one in the city lucky enough to be in a Telluride. I would get stopped at the market or the gas station so much that I carried Broachers from Kia and my sells persons business card. I felt like a Kia ambassador. So my question is when did you buy your Telluride, where are you, Tell us about some of your experiences driving a car that is rare to see on the road. I love my SX. Great driving experience.
I still get stopped every day ๐Ÿ˜

Ja'Nice

There were none in my area. Drove down to Melbourne and Boniface had two. Needless to say, now they have one! I love my Telluride S. I couldn't be more ecstatic!

Got mine on March 23rd. Never once has anyone asked about it, nor have I noticed anyone looking at it.

Mac

Mac

Purchased SX Ebony Black:Empresso interior July 26 in Roundrock Texas,

Mac

Thayer, I was lucky bought mine off the lot SX AWD, they also had a SXP AWD Moss Green, I missed getting it by about 30 minutes, then starting working on mine. Four people came in looking for them as I signed contract.