Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Who does their own maintenance?

Who does their own maintenance?

• Yes, I do it myself

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Dealer does it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I do partial maintenance... bulbs, air (especially in the Telluride) and cabin filters I tend to do myself. I don’t want to deal with the potential mess and hassle of oil disposal. Dealers tend to have coupon deals often. I’ve also used YourMechanic.com ... they come right to my home to do the oil change. Was much cheaper than the dealership for my Land Rover.

Does yourmechanic do the work in your driveway? Are they thorough when it comes to making sure everything is protected from oil and grease marks?

I'll do all the easy maintenance stuff, oil changes I'll normally get that done at a shop because it's more convenient.

Does yourmechanic do the work in your driveway? Are they thorough when it comes to making sure everything is protected from oil and grease marks?
I had them change the oil twice without issue, each time they put a tarp down. They’ll come to your office as well ... the car needs to be in a parking lot and not in the street for safety reasons.