Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Wider wheels, larger tires or spacers?

I think the Telluride would look way better if the tires were a bit wider. Anyone planning on widening the foot print?

39979FEC-CC2C-442B-AA31-9858DDBB6C68.png I plan on mimicking this wheel/tire set up.

Did some more digging. These should be some good offroading tire size 265/70R17

Last edited by a moderator:
Weird that they would tag the wrong wheels on their FB post.

Glad you found the right one.
If you notice they rage several wheel companies in the post. My dealership has a picture of it and the logo is pretty clear.

If you notice they rage several wheel companies in the post. My dealership has a picture of it and the logo is pretty clear.
I'm in complete agreement that you have the right wheels. I was just commenting that it's odd why they chose not to tag MSM wheels. Either way those are great looking wheels.

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
I would love to go bigger on the tires and smaller on the wheels. Does anyone know what the largest tires we can run on our stock height Tellurides? The sema ones that have the 265/70/17 have a custom lift according to LGE.

I would love to go bigger on the tires and smaller on the wheels. Does anyone know what the largest tires we can run on our stock height Tellurides? The sema ones that have the 265/70/17 have a custom lift according to LGE.
What wheel size are you thinking 17"?

I agree totally on the wider footprint!!! I want to as well and maybe a small lift.

ourride

problem i'm running into is achieveing enough negative offset (past) wheel well on larger rims like 22's. w lower profile tires. only found 1 and unfortunately they look too close to 20 inch black sx... lots of money to spend to look stock just lil wider.. anybody found 22s w high neg offset?