Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Would you get a red interior like this?

So the Palisade gets this bright red interior color, who would want this for their Telluride?
2020-hyundai-palisade-1(115).jpg

Maybe with white or silver exterior

Uggg. I just threw up a little bit in my mouth!! 🤮 my CEO has a RR Autobiography with a red interior and it looks tacky and horrible!!

ucinn

Staff Member
Looks like the mother company had left over red leather from the Stinger !
I have red leather in my Stinger, it looks nothing like that red. I also have merlot in the Sorento and it looks nothing like that red. That red looks like it made a comeback from the 70's.

I have red leather in my Stinger, it looks nothing like that red. I also have merlot in the Sorento and it looks nothing like that red. That red looks like it made a comeback from the 70's.
I hear you bud - I was kidding. The Stinger in red leather looks sublime while the Palisade red looks like the outfit you thought looked good at home until got to the club and saw yourself in the mirrors on your way in!

Corinthian leather?

Glad some of us are still old enough to remember those commerials lol
Me and dirt are starting to have more and more in common......... (Hoping the young un's are familiarwith the term "older than dirt")

Me and dirt are starting to have more and more in common......... (Hoping the young un's are familiarwith the term "older than dirt")
You know you're old when kids in their 20's call you Mr.:LOL:

Once your kids start going to Junior High, you know you're old lol.

ucinn

Staff Member
You know your old when your kids are in their 30's...lol

The seat cushions on the Palisade looks so much more comfy than the Telluride.