Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

EX Vibrating

Has anyone experienced their EX starting to vibrate when driving over 50 mph. I brought mine in for service and had the tires re-balanced but still feeling road/suv vibration with I get above 55mph. Service Tech felt it as well but claims it might be the design of the SUV. Wanted to see if anyone had the same and if they were able to fix it. Thanks

Has anyone experienced their EX starting to vibrate when driving over 50 mph. I brought mine in for service and had the tires re-balanced but still feeling road/suv vibration with I get above 55mph. Service Tech felt it as well but claims it might be the design of the SUV. Wanted to see if anyone had the same and if they were able to fix it. Thanks
Where do you feel the vibration? Steering wheel or vehicle? Either way I have an EX and don't feel any vibration.

It could be as simple as loose lug nuts. I've had same problem driving down interstate last winter. Vehicle started vibrating beyond 50mph. I pulled over and checked the lug nuts on all of my wheels. One of the tires had loose lug nuts and vibration ended right after tightening them up.

OP
T
Thread Starter #6

tyson3371

I notice the same kind of thing on my main highway commute. On a trip this weekend the vibration was gone on some highways. I have concluded that its just vibration from the road coming though. I might try to let some air our of my tires to see if that helps. The vibration is very very slight. I do not use the OEM tires and I don't know if that has anything to do with it as they are the same size and type just from a different brand.

bminahan

Having the same issue (2020 SX), we put the vehicle on the rack and can visibly see the tread move / wiggle from side to side on 3 of the 4 tires. After they tried to balance 3 times and rotate, still have vibration in steering wheel and floor especially above 70mph. Was able to get the master tech at Kia to confirm there is an issue with the tires, but now trying to deal with Kia for replacements has been painful.