Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Husky Liners are on the way....

loweboy

I have been in contact with Husky liners . They said they are currently finishing up the Telly liner designs and should be production ready in 3 weeks .
I am patiently waiting for these myself , and feel they are the best .
Hopefully there are options for the back cargo area , and a few colour choices would be nice . Black will inevitably be my preferred option however .

I have been in contact with Husky liners . They said they are currently finishing up the Telly liner designs and should be production ready in 3 weeks .
I am patiently waiting for these myself , and feel they are the best .
Hopefully there are options for the back cargo area , and a few colour choices would be nice . Black will inevitably be my preferred option however .
How are they different or better than Weathertech?

Aliaga61

I just got a reply from their customer service that they are still 10 weeks out from having mats for the 3rd row

Aliaga61

I actually just got another email from the same customer service guy saying 5 weeks out from having them available. So I guess anywhere from now to 10 years from now is a safe bet.

OP
loweboy

loweboy

Thread Starter #5
BTW , the husky liners for the front and second row fit perfect and run up the sides fairly good where they can . I am very pleased with them at this point , they have never let me down in the past for protecting my carpets from the dreaded salt stains . The only place I can see that they will not protect is at the base of the gas pedal .
But due to KIA design , NO mats could protect that area safely .