Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Aftermarket Navigation option?

lattelover

Hi. Does anyone know if we can add after market navigation to the screen? The apple car play is nice until your phone dies because the charger died. Thank you!

I don't think its possible with our system.

OP
L

lattelover

Thread Starter #3
That is a bummer. My daughter was out and her charger died and so did her phone so she had no navigation in a not familiar area. So I guess we will have to get a portable GPS for emergencies. Thank you!

That is a bummer. My daughter was out and her charger died and so did her phone so she had no navigation in a not familiar area. So I guess we will have to get a portable GPS for emergencies. Thank you!
Yeah just get a tiny TomTom gps and put it inside the glove box for emergency use. At least you can easily plug it in to use whenever you need it.

Free lifetime map updates for $50 used
https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B07BCJ8G5Q/

OP
L

lattelover

Thread Starter #6
Thank you! I will get multiple chargers and the portable GPS!๐Ÿ™‚

Krug

Might as well pick up a spare car battery too, leave it in the glove box until you need it.;)

OP
L

lattelover

Thread Starter #8
That was funny. I do wish we bought the ex now.

The benefit of getting a portable GPS is that it doesn't require cell signal to work. GPS works almost everywhere, heck I still tell me wife to bring one along when she's traveling to other cities.

OP
L

lattelover

Thread Starter #10
Good to know!๐Ÿ™‚