Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Aftermarket Roof Racks

natemorin

I don’t want the Kia OEM cross bars because of how high they stick up. Thule doesn’t yet have cross bars that attach to the Telluride’s available flush mounted rails but they do show some for the Hyundai Palisades. Anyone know if they’re the same?

https://www.thule.com/en-us/us/fit-my-car?c=roof+racks&q=3GKCpRsiC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JABTelly

I have been looking into the roof racks over the last few days. I have never worked with them... is there a problem with the height or is that just your personal opinion?

Willys

Both Amazon US and Canada show they sell roof racks for the Telluride...you might find what you are looking for there.

OP
N

natemorin

Thread Starter #6
I have been looking into the roof racks over the last few days. I have never worked with them... is there a problem with the height or is that just your personal opinion?
The Thule cross bars fit better, sit closer to the roof and look better in my opinion. Just posted mine for sale in the classifieds here as we decided to sell our Telluride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro