Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Any company developing intakes for the Telluride?

I know it's still early but I haven't seen a discussion thread about this yet.

Has anyone contacted K&N or the larger manufacturers yet?

Emailed K&N a couple of times; still not on K&N site; was told not yet available.

Perhaps more of us contacting them would show interest and get results sooner...

Just a thought...

Emailed K&N a couple of times; still not on K&N site; was told not yet available.

Perhaps more of us contacting them would show interest and get results sooner...

Just a thought...
Surprised it's been this long as still nothing

Sleao

K&N actually reached out to me and asked to borrow my car for 2-3 days to develop and install an intake and said they would give me the intake and a rental car for free. But I live in Normal and they are based in SoCal (hours away). So if anyone in SoCal can do it that would be great.

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
K&N actually reached out to me and asked to borrow my car for 2-3 days to develop and install an intake and said they would give me the intake and a rental car for free. But I live in Normal and they are based in SoCal (hours away). So if anyone in SoCal can do it that would be great.
I live about an hour from them, but I would never leave my car at any shop. I really hate others driving my cars.

I live about an hour from them, but I would never leave my car at any shop. I really hate others driving my cars.
I was about to tag you into this thread lol.

@Sleao did they provide any info on who to contact? Maybe share it here so someone else close by can contact them?

Sleao

Here is the info if anyone is in

Iā€™m Bryan V and I work for K&N filters including AEM. We are looking to fit check our intake system on a 2020 2020 KIA TELLURIDE, this will be free of any cost to you we will need the car for about 2-4 days and our end goal is to equip your car with our intake system!

Let me know if you are interested.

Thank you,

Bryan Vallejo

Vehicle Coordinator
K&N Engineering INC
1455 W Citrus St
Riverside C.A. 92507
Office: 951-826-4189 // Mobile: 951-941-9808

Synergy

Here is the info if anyone is in

Iā€™m Bryan V and I work for K&N filters including AEM. We are looking to fit check our intake system on a 2020 2020 KIA TELLURIDE, this will be free of any cost to you we will need the car for about 2-4 days and our end goal is to equip your car with our intake system!

Let me know if you are interested.

Thank you,

Bryan Vallejo

Vehicle Coordinator
K&N Engineering INC
1455 W Citrus St
Riverside C.A. 92507
Office: 951-826-4189 // Mobile: 951-941-9808
Wish I was near you, Iā€™m in Austin Texas and would love one of your intake systems!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MrJon

For the uninitiated, what can an K&N filter do for you? Better mpg? power? sounds fun?

And not to sound antagonistic (I'm genuinely curious) @Sleao , how can aftermarket folks develop better intake (and/or other parts) in only a matter of days over OEM?

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
For the uninitiated, what can an K&N filter do for you? Better mpg? power? sounds fun?

And not to sound antagonistic (I'm genuinely curious) @Sleao , how can aftermarket folks develop better intake (and/or other parts) in only a matter of days over OEM?

Better mpg and more power with greater air flow with less restrictions.

OE manufacturers design their products to meet middle specs to provide longevity. So there's always room for improvement unless you're buying a racecar.

Sleao

All, in case anyone new is here, K&N is still looking for someone to test fit and give a free intake to.

Hello,

We still have not had the Telluride owner sign up for testing and a free intake kit! I understand the holidays had people tied up, but if at all possible if your interested or can keep helping to spread the word we would appreciate it!

Thank you,

Bryan Vallejo
Vehicle Coordinator
K&N Engineering INC

1455 W Citrus St Riverside C.A. 92507

All, in case anyone new is here, K&N is still looking for someone to test fit and give a free intake to.

Hello,

We still have not had the Telluride owner sign up for testing and a free intake kit! I understand the holidays had people tied up, but if at all possible if your interested or can keep helping to spread the word we would appreciate it!

Thank you,

Bryan Vallejo
Vehicle Coordinator
K&N Engineering INC

Please, someone in CA do this! You can take mine, but I'm in Chicago... bah.

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
Please, someone in CA do this! You can take mine, but I'm in Chicago... bah.
If it was a one day deal while I'm there then I'd volunteer. As mentioned previously I won't leave my ride at any shop. I got trust issues.

JABTelly

Hello,

Thank you,

Bryan Vallejo
Vehicle Coordinator
K&N Engineering INC

If y'all want to help me out with getting over to CA from UT. I would lend you my Telluride