Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Any company developing intakes for the Telluride?

Actually, I think it's no stock yet... never been available to order that I've found... so I signed up to be notified... might be their way to gauge interest... maybe if more signed up they'd be more motivated...

K&N actually reached out to me and asked to borrow my car for 2-3 days to develop and install an intake and said they would give me the intake and a rental car for free. But I live in Normal and they are based in SoCal (hours away). So if anyone in SoCal can do it that would be great.

I’ve done this before when I bought a new truck. K&N just used it for test fit and threw it on their dyno. It was there for 3 days. They gave me a new jeep as a rental and shipped me a shinny new intake a couple months later. Wish I still lived in southern cal!

A review of the K&N website yielded this: [pic removed]

Shows part # for T-ride, but says out of stock
The website as of today is now showing 'In Stock' for the replacement air filter.

Ordered mine.

Don't know if there has been any movement on the full intake system...

Yes... got it... doesn't have the little locking tabs, but fits snuggly that the locks are not needed.

Out of stock already - wow...

No noise increase...

3 times out with it over routes traveled previously... appears 2 mpg increase; but, could be other conditions. Only time and more miles will tell for sure.

Not having to buy a oem every 7500 is the real benefit...

dude! thats awesome! im excited to add this to mine once avaliable!
Went to eibach last week and did R&D for drop kit and lift kit using my telli... so expect kits soon... I'll have mines in 3 more weeks... both kits... keeping lowering kit selling lift kit .. kits still will be unavailable for 3 more months..

Attachments

Went to eibach last week and did R&D for drop kit and lift kit using my telli... so expect kits soon... I'll have mines in 3 more weeks... both kits... keeping lowering kit selling lift kit .. kits still will be unavailable for 3 more months..
Damn dude! How are you able to get on the radar for so many companies to do R&D with your Telluride? Spill your secrets!