Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Are you a male or female Kia Telluride owner?

Are you a male or female Kia Telluride owner?

• Male

Votes: 40 69.0%
  • Female

Votes: 18 31.0%

• Total voters
Male or femaile?:p

Male here...:giggle:
That’s a picture of my sweet Zoe. She passed before I got the Telluride. She would have loved the heated seats as she really enjoyed them in my other vehicles. Zoe is deeply missed. :-(

That’s a picture of my sweet Zoe. She passed before I got the Telluride. She would have loved the heated seats as she really enjoyed them in my other vehicles. Zoe is deeply missed. :-(
Aww that makes me sad knowing Zoe isn't around to enjoy the Telluride:cry:. I've always pictured her running back and forth inside the car during car rides.

Male, but the wife drives it on the weekends to do her errands, so she has her chances too.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

I'm so sorry for the loss of your little one. They are forever missed but always in our hearts <3

Aww that makes me sad knowing Zoe isn't around to enjoy the Telluride:cry:. I've always pictured her running back and forth inside the car during car rides.
I'm so sorry for the loss of your little one. They are forever missed but always in our hearts <3
Thank you. Zoe was a great dog who always loved car rides and was well behaved all safety belted in. It was more about the destination; to go play and run in the park and chase the ball.

My wife drives it during the week and I got it on weekends and vacations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ucinn

Staff Member
The wife Daily's it for the most part especially since she's been working from home. She's had to go in to work the last couple of days so I've been driving it. She's been taking the convertible since nice weather right now. The rule in our house is whoever leaves the house first get's to choose what car they take.