Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

For Sale. 2022 Telluride Nightfall Edition Rims & Tires.

Grimtaats

New take off. Only 29 miles driven on them.

Attachments

OP
G

Grimtaats

Thread Starter #3
To be fair. I priced the rims out at my Kia dealer and their $950 each rim. And each tire new is $250 So thats $ 4,800 to buy them new. Being these are as good as new. Im asking $4,000.00 that like buying the rims and getting the tires free.

OP
G

Grimtaats

Thread Starter #7
I might. Its a tough call as about the time I sell one then someone would like the complete set. Ive probably could have sold the whole set already 1 rim and tire at a time for as many times ive been asked. I would like to sell in sets of 2 rather than one. But im guessing you only need the single?

Lavender1

I understand. I have a 3" scratch on my rim and didn't wanna try any of the "black rim" repair kits online. I figured I could get a new one and keep my current rim/tire as a real spare. If you change your mind, send me a quote.

OP
G

Grimtaats

Thread Starter #9
I will surely do that. Sorry to hear about that scratch !! That sucks.

Thanks for reaching out to me.

4k I can buy high end wheels and tires for cheaper than that. I guess you want to keep your stock wheels.

heidimkia

Are you willing to sell 1 ? If so how much? I need to replace the rim on mine and its 750 for the rim.