Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Hi from Rochester NY

Hey all!
A Telluride obsessor here in Western NY! Enjoying reading people's experiences here.
I have not bought one yet, but I have been dreaming of it since seeing it on the lot. I am actually looking to buy my first new car EVER (I'm 34 and have been driving a 2005 Civic since I bought it used back in 2008...but she is finally on her last leg at 250k) and I am having trouble giving any other SUV a look due to my obsession ha ha. Plus all the reviews seem to be glowing! I am someone who will keep this car until it dies so I am trying to convince my hubby to allow me to go whole hog on the SX despite the price tag. We are also starting a family soon and just seems like we will need all the room the Telluride has for kiddos and pets. And getting all the options in the SX seems like it will help it to last us without having to upgrade anytime soon. Honestly I am smitten with the idea of the mood lighting too LOL.

Anyone here want to give me a list of Telluride awesomeness to help convince my hubs??? :)

Thanks and take care!
Krissie

ajt671

Welcome, I would suggest going for a test drive, that's the best way to convince someone.