Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Hi

Hi, I'm new. Have an SX-P nightfall on order. Will be a 2022, so chrome NIN badges I see :(.
Not sure on delivery yet, this month I think.
Have had a Kia before; got a Sedona EX the first year they were available, 2006, I think. It was a great car to just over 100,000 miles when interior trim started to deteriorate. Then when changing the timing belt, the dealer (yes, dealer) broke and had to replace the short block. The car was never the same after that, really. Looks like Kia have matured since then (fingers crossed for the dealers).
Any of you guys doing rustproofing undercoating? Would it void the rust warranty, I wonder? Am thinking of a clear bra for the front, too. Thoughts? Will post in another forum.
I'll be around more after I get the car. I will be looking for things such as a kayak trailer or dual-kyak racks, etc.

Hi, I'm new. Have an SX-P nightfall on order. Will be a 2022, so chrome NIN badges I see :(.
Not sure on delivery yet, this month I think.
Have had a Kia before; got a Sedona EX the first year they were available, 2006, I think. It was a great car to just over 100,000 miles when interior trim started to deteriorate. Then when changing the timing belt, the dealer (yes, dealer) broke and had to replace the short block. The car was never the same after that, really. Looks like Kia have matured since then (fingers crossed for the dealers).
Any of you guys doing rustproofing undercoating? Would it void the rust warranty, I wonder? Am thinking of a clear bra for the front, too. Thoughts? Will post in another forum.
I'll be around more after I get the car. I will be looking for things such as a kayak trailer or dual-kyak racks, etc.
Welcome to the board! I'm also thinking of doing undercoating, I plan to ask this at my first service. Never heard of a bra for a car, what is that?

OP
W
Thread Starter #3
OP
W
Thread Starter #4
Got it! Posted pictures in the pictures forum. Dealer already had what I wanted ordered from the factory but unassigned, so it took about 3 weeks.

OP
W
Thread Starter #5
Getting an Xpel paint-protective film (PPF) today. In the meantime, here's the mileage I am seeing for the first two tanks. Using Eco mode for now, but am not sure Smart mode would be different. Will test.
20210727-TellurideMileageSlow.jpg