Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

I year Owner of an EX model!

Maximillan

Does anyone have any negative with the Kia UVO App? What do you all think of the price they are charging to renew? Please, your opinion is needed. Thanks.

Does anyone have any negative with the Kia UVO App? What do you all think of the price they are charging to renew? Please, your opinion is needed. Thanks.
Yeah, that they charge for remote starting when that wasn't clear early on, plus it's kind of slow. There are some good functions like, better GPS navigation searches, POI upload, etc, but I've move on to aftermarket and don't miss UVO a bit.

I love my Telluride, would buy it again in a heartbeat, but the UVO app is just plain dumb. I could go on, but why? Dumb is dumb.

I love my Telluride, would buy it again in a heartbeat, but the UVO app is just plain dumb. I could go on, but why? Dumb is dumb.
Unfortunately the built-in navigation under performs without UVO service. Even if you have UVO off, the navigaiton seems to first try to use the UVO connections to verbally find locations while you're driving. It also really frustrating since without UVO, the navigation always seems to fail find your location then you have to select "use built-in map" to find what you're looking for. Can seem to default to built-in map...