Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

New 2022 owner

Recently brought our new ride home. 2022 SX in Glacial White. Loving it so far. First up will be detail with ceramic coating and then tint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recently brought our new ride home. 2022 SX in Glacial White. Loving it so far. First you will be detail with ceramic coating and then tint.

You know what, with this new logo in the silver/aluminium, this combination looks really sharp. Matches with the Telluride lettering, and there's just enough black/white and chrome to pull everything together. Your car looks sharp, congratulations!

OP
K
Thread Starter #3
You know what, with this new logo in the silver/aluminium, this combination looks really sharp. Matches with the Telluride lettering, and there's just enough black/white and chrome to pull everything together. Your car looks sharp, congratulations!
Thanks! I agree with your statement. I was initially thinking I would have to blackout everything right away but I think the brushed silver doesn’t look too bad. Definitely better than straight chrome all over.