Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

New member and New owner

mdineen

its an app on your phone that allows you do some cool remote things, like lock/unlock, remote start (with climate controls), you can set alerts, schedule appointments and view recalls/car issues. I have not had a practical use for it but the few times I have used it, it was slow to remote start. I think the issue that most people have is a tad slow and, after your free year is up, its quite pricey for the top tier plan that allows for remote start. 2021 owners wont have to worry as they will get fob remote start standard and there are a few aftermarket fob remote start options for about 299, which is about what UVO costs once you are done with your free year.

Here is a snap of what you get for free, for year 1. Its about 30/mo after that.

1591987045172.png

You’ll have to also activate it to use it.

Once activated you cannot deactivate UVO service, even if you decide not to get the paid subscription after the free trial expires. Most of the UVO capabilities will be locked at the point except for a couple of basic functions.