Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

New member, new owner one day...

Just saying hello.

Ordered a white LX FWD on November 24th 2021. Currently awaiting a vin and then delivery.

I wish I had found the reddit/forum sooner and I would not have ordered from the dealer I did. They are apparently on the "bad" list for consistently charging above MSRP. I will NOT pay over MSRP for a base model anything. We shall see how that goes. They quoted me at 31500 OTD with taxes and all. But that was also with the deposit credit of $500 and the trade in credit of $3667. MSRP is 34840 per kia website for the exact build.

It does bother me to no end that the dealers know absolutely nothing, they just sit around with a finger up their... and take in orders I guess.

Also due to the cool website I can tell that the manufacturer only wants to build the expensive models, go figure.

KiaFan

Staff Member
Welcome aboard