Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

New Service Recall

OP
A
Thread Starter #3
Yes thx. I am aware it exists. However I am looking for more info regarding it.
My dealer had no idea and I had to explain to them what was going on until they looked it up.
Appears that it only affects car seats attached with the seatbelt but wondering if there are any folks on here who can confirm.
Dealer wants me to leave the car and I can’t be without a car for 24 hours esp if they are unable to even tell me if they have parts on hand to fix.

Yes thx. I am aware it exists. However I am looking for more info regarding it.
My dealer had no idea and I had to explain to them what was going on until they looked it up.
Appears that it only affects car seats attached with the seatbelt but wondering if there are any folks on here who can confirm.
Dealer wants me to leave the car and I can’t be without a car for 24 hours esp if they are unable to even tell me if they have parts on hand to fix.

If this is the case, then KIA should be providing a free service loaner (may be an Enterprise rental)