Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

For Sale *PENDING SALE* Telluride EX AWD Incoming! Gravity Gray/Black Interior, Nightfall Package, EX Premium Package

Trader history for Hende1aj (0)

Hende1aj

I have a Telluride EX AWD incoming to my Michigan dealership with a delivery slated for Mid-May!
Gravity Gray Exterior
Black Interior
Nightfall Edition Package
Premium Package (adds 2nd row bucket seats, a sunroof, and several other little features)!

MY DEALERSHIP DOES NOT ASSESS THOUSANDS OVER MSRP LIKE MOST!!!!!
In-state customers only pay MSRP+DIC fee of $395 (Assessed to all cars), and any applicable taxes/fees/state fees!!!!
Out of state customers pay the same as in-state, plus $500 and the cost of delivery if you don't come here to pick it up (or set up your own transportation)!
(Note to out-of-state customers: Michigan offers tax reciprocity for some states only, so you may need to pay applicable taxes at your state DMV)

MSRP on this unit is estimated at $44,015, and once the VIN# is generated I can provide the window sticker!!!!

Call or text me at 989-250-7001 and put your deposit down today!!! $2000 deposit FULLY REFUNDABLE if financing doesn't work out!

Financing Available for pretty much any credit score!