Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Rebadge, Debadge or Leave it Stock , what is your preference?

Rebadge, Debadge or Leave it Stock , what is your preference?

• Rebadge

Votes: 56 62.9%
  • Debadge

Votes: 28 31.5%
  • Leave it Stock

Votes: 24 27.0%

• Total voters
What's the history with Brenthon and Kia?
Not sure but I love that emblem! Lol
I have seen it on bentleys as well

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Installed the front and back emblem just waiting on the steering wheel and wheel caps

Great job! Are they just overlays?
No I had to remove the OEM one. There are 2 options this emblem comes with, you can either have just the chrome installed or you can do what I did which is screw a backing plate to it and then instal. Both options come in the box when you purchase

the badge goes well with the rugged look of the Telluride

gmneil

No I had to remove the OEM one. There are 2 options this emblem comes with, you can either have just the chrome installed or you can do what I did which is screw a backing plate to it and then instal. Both options come in the box when you purchase

do you have a link to where you got them from?

Today my wife parked the car to meet me for lunch. As she was walking to me 2 guys in suits were circling the car with like cartoon question Mark's above their heads lol. Finally I screamed it's a KIA!!

They were shocked. One guys said I thought it was a new Volvo the other thought it was a Porsche lol. These emblems are amazing

Today my wife parked the car to meet me for lunch. As she was walking to me 2 guys in suits were circling the car with like cartoon question Mark's above their heads lol. Finally I screamed it's a KIA!!

They were shocked. One guys said I thought it was a new Volvo the other thought it was a Porsche lol. These emblems are amazing

You'll get a lot of that, wait until you go get gas at a busy gas station. lol

Just rebaged.. really easy..just use a heat gun on the rear.. I also wrapped around it with masking tape. nothing else. 30 minutes. I did not put the steering wheel badge on because the KIA ones are made special to not hit your face when the airbags deploy. I would hate to have the metal replacement hit anyone in the face.

Attachments

Just rebaged.. really easy..just use a heat gun on the rear.. I also wrapped around it with masking tape. nothing else. 30 minutes. I did not put the steering wheel badge on because the KIA ones are made special to not hit your face when the airbags deploy. I would hate to have the metal replacement hit anyone in the face.
Nicely done.

Much better