Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Smoked out taillights

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
It's a clean look, but I honestly hate it functionally. I live in California where the tuner/car scene is huge. Every little ricer kid has these and you can barely see their lights when they brake.

I like them but agree with utmeep, they do look a bit boy ricer

ERNYSAN

Staff Member
OMG the rear ugly red side markers on the bumper you make them look really nice On my S model those are the turn signals are they also turn signals on your SX model?>???

If you feel like paying out of pocket for someone rear ends you, go ahead. Let me be clear, your insurance will cover the guy who rear ends you, but they WILL sue you to cover their cost. Remember we live in a country that people sue because the hot coffee from McDonald's was too hot.

You are creating a hazard that you know will cause an accident that will hurt someone. I have no idea why you would do it. But don't understand why people want to hurt another people.

TM87

I would sue him like nothing. Hahaha those are funny can’t see them brake easy win in the court of law!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool but a tad dark for my tastes. Looks like a nice job though.

Got this from social media. What do you guys think?

View attachment 1280
It really depends on what kinda theme your going with. Imo, i like it. I have a white one too and I am doing the black and white theme. With them tinted (slightly) with good functionality it makes it look good. And if done right its good looking, not with a can of tint spray done on a windy day. 🤦‍♂️
I am doing it once i can find a decent film wrap that doesnt destroy its brightness output.

Here is mine and I know everyone seems to be hating on the dark tint but if you have an EX or SX the LEDs shine through perfectly fine. The tint that is out on the market now is 100% different that 5-10 years ago it is designed to allow the light to come through and be seen. If you don't like it i understand it's not everyone's cup of tea but there are those of us who don't like driving a carbon copy of every other telluride on the road so be unique. And for those who are screaming your gonna get rear ended, you'll get sued, please do some research this isn't done with a rattle can of vht nightshade its done legitimately with specific vinyl film wrap designed for head/tail light applications in a shop that specializes in it. Which means it's 100% removable. And yes you can do it yourself if you have the film you will just need a heat gun, some sharp razor blades, masking tape, and a ton of patience.

PLEASE IGNORE THE VINTAGE VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR (I wasn't about to put it inside the car)

Attachments