Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Test drove and loved

I drove it and I loved it. Unfortunately the dealerships here in AZ are adjusting the price an additional $5000. The dealer I went to said they were up $10k at other dealers. I’m sure he was full of it, but I think it’s smart for me to wait. I drove the LX because that’s all they had, but really for the base model being that nice, I’m not sure I need to go to the EX as I was intending.

Too funny atgirl2000....im in Phoenix too. Give it till May or June. The KIA dealers seem a little sketchier than most but I just laugh it off.

I drove it and I loved it. Unfortunately the dealerships here in AZ are adjusting the price an additional $5000. The dealer I went to said they were up $10k at other dealers. I’m sure he was full of it, but I think it’s smart for me to wait. I drove the LX because that’s all they had, but really for the base model being that nice, I’m not sure I need to go to the EX as I was intending.
Hey there @atgirl2000

Happy Monday! I agree with you 100%. It's hard to think that you need more when you consider it's under $35K.

Also, I would check outside of the area you live. You will likely find a dealer or two that are not jacking the price up. I'm not and I'm sure that others are not as well.

Dealers in CA are also charging $5k markups.