Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Thank you to the team that runs this forum

I don't normally do forums but I must say this is a great place with lots of helpful reading material already. Keep up the great work guys.

I am enjoying it also. I have a feeling it will grow to be a popular spot. I believe there are other forums on this vehicle but I don't bother finding them. I will help as much as I can sharing information.
Cheers!

I enjoy this place and hope it grows too. Members are very helpful and I like the layout.

KiaFan

Staff Member
Thanks for the feedback, we're very fortunate to have an awesome team of volunteers supporting the community.(y)

I love this place. Whenever I have questions about my Telluride I usually find it here first.

This forum is the very few places that my work allows me to visit. My work normally blocks most forums because of banner ads and advertising links.

Glad I stumbled upon the forum; great place to hang out - thanks to the admin team for managing things here.

Everyone in this group is absolutely wonderful and friendly, glad to be part of it.