Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Travel direction color

Since update, color on my map has changed to blue, in direction of travel, I should have orange and choice of white. How can I change color on map display? Manuals do not mach or help, I know one of owners knows how to do it, Id be grateful with help.Thank you, and Happy New Year to all!

Since update, color on my map has changed to blue, in direction of travel, I should have orange and choice of white. How can I change color on map display? Manuals do not mach or help, I know one of owners knows how to do it, Id be grateful with help.Thank you, and Happy New Year to all!
Are you using the 3D view? That will show a "sky." If you don't want that view, cycle to one of the other modes (2D north up or 2D heading up). You can easily cycle through the three by tapping the compass rose.

If you want to change the actual map appearance, go to setup > nav > map > map color. You can now choose black, in addition to the other three options.

OP
john20ride

john20ride

Thread Starter #3
Thank you for help, I am using 2D, heading up. My travel lane is blue, I’d like to change it to red, that’s where I’m running into issue.

Thank you for help, I am using 2D, heading up. My travel lane is blue, I’d like to change it to red, that’s where I’m running into issue.
Maybe post a picture of what you’re seeing and referring to exactly, that’s probably easier to understand and assist with.

That’s the route color that you get if you have “show traffic colors” turned off. There isn’t any way to change it otherwise.

If you want your route to be colored based on the traffic on your route (green, yellow, or red), you can turn that on in setup > nav > display > show traffic colors.

OP
john20ride

john20ride

Thread Starter #7
Thank you jbruesewitz, i don’t understand how it got turned off, but I do appreciate the help. Have a happy new year!