Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

United Kingdom Light Conversion

Chernandez

Hi all,

I recently just imported my 22 SX to the UK and they have certain things that need to be done with the lights to follow their standards before you can even register your vehicle. They have places that will do the light conversion but this is the first Telluride they've ever seen so things could get pricey and I don't really want anything done that is going to be extremely noticeable or be alot to change when i leave in 4 years. From what I gather here is some of the stuff that needs to be done. If any can help with getting ahold of the wiring diagrams that would be greatly appreciated!

The headlights must be of UK specification so either Halogen, or HID with all the appropriate markings and washers.
There must be clear sidelight bulbs
The rear lights must have amber indicators completely separate to the brake lights, the indicators must not interfere with the brake lights in any way.
There must be a UK specification rear fog light to the right hand side or center of the vehicle.
There must be amber side repeater indicators which can be seen from the required angles of visibility.

Reidelro

I am thinking about doing this exact thing when I move there next year. Really interested in your experience and the cost. Maybe you can share pictures of the final result?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
U South West Kia Telluride Owners Club 31