Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

18” Wheels on EX But 20” Wheels On The S?

KT_2020

There’s something I don’t understand between the S and EX models in terms of the wheels. The S model has 20” wheels which appear more attractive than the 18” wheels seen on the EX. Of course this won’t be a deal breaker but I wonder why they decided to head in that direction. Anyone have an idea as to why?

S Wheels:

EX Wheels

The "S" is supposed to be the sportier models. So both "S" and "SX" will have the larger wheels. It's like that with the Optima as well.

Those wheels are what really sold me on my S.

Cheek

The "S" is supposed to be the sportier models. So both "S" and "SX" will have the larger wheels. It's like that with the Optima as well.
I shopped for several months to find the triple black S model(black exterior, interior and wheels,as well as ordering the all black Korean KIA emblems. S wheels black are the only way to go. Dealerships in Cincinnati area cannot keep more than 1 on their lot We pulled off the lot and tractor trailer was pulling in with 7 more. I called the next day and 5 had already sold. I don't regret buying the Telluride. Definitely a head " Turner"