Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

For Sale 34 2022 TELLURIDES AVAILABLE @ MSRP | SOUTH DENVER METRO

Trader history for gcgallagher (0)

Hi there! I'm an Internet Sales Consultant at Arapahoe Kia in the South Denver Metro (located on i25 and Arapahoe Rd). We are currently charging MSRP (no markups at all, unlike some of our competitors in the area!) All that is required is a $500 deposit to reserve our one Incoming Telluride. Please reach out to me (Georgia) at (303) 856-4907 if you see one in the list below that you're interested in! If I'm away from my desk PLEASE, leave a message or send me a text so I can return your call. Due to COVID, we are currently working by appointment only, so give me a call and we'll set up your no-contact test drive! We work with TONS of out-of-state customers and would be happy to serve you, no matter where in the country you're located!

How can I place an order?
Custom ordering is the easiest way to get your hands on a 2022 Telluride this year! To place a custom order, first decide what colors, trims, and packages you would like, then give me a call and let me know! I will take a $100 REFUNDABLE deposit over the phone and then send you a picture of your order form and receipt. You don’t have to worry about financing your vehicle until it arrives on our lot! Custom orders are only an 8-14 week wait at Arapahoe Kia!

What’s coming in over the next few months?
  • LX Telluride, Ebony Black with Black Interior, ETA: August 31, MSRP: $36,780 + taxes + fees
  • LX Telluride, Glacial White Pearl with Black Interior, ETA: August 31, MSRP: $36,780 + taxes + fees
  • LX Telluride, Everlasting Silver with Black Interior, ETA: September 22, MSRP: $36,285 + taxes + fees
  • LX Telluride, Glacial White Pearl with Black Interior, ETA: September 25, MSRP: $36,780 + taxes + fees
  • LX Telluride, Gravity Grey with Black Interior, ETA: October 6, MSRP: $36,285 + taxes + fees
  • LX Telluride, Ebony Black with Black Interior, ETA: October 13, MSRP: $36,780 + taxes + fees
  • S Telluride, Black Copper with Black Interior, ETA: September 23, MSRP: $39,280 + taxes + fees
  • S Telluride, Dark Moss with Black Interior, ETA: September 24, MSRP: $38,785
  • S Telluride, Glacial White Pearl with Black Interior, ETA: September 28, MSRP: $39,280 + taxes + fees
  • S Telluride, Ebony Black with Black Interior, ETA: October 1, MSRP: $39,280 + taxes + fees
  • S Telluride, Gravity Grey with Black Interior, ETA: October 1, MSRP: $38,785 + taxes + fees
  • S Telluride, Ebony Black with Grey Interior, ETA: October 2, MSRP: $39,280 + taxes + fees
  • EX Telluride, Glacial White Pearl with Black Interior, ETA: October 6, $41,780 + taxes + fees
  • EX Telluride, Gravity Grey with Black, ETA: October 15, MSRP: $42,080 + taxes + fees
  • EX Premium Telluride WITH Tow, Gravity Grey with Black Interior, ETA: August 7, MSRP: $45,270 + taxes + fees
  • EX Premium Telluride, Dark Moss with Black Interior, ETA: October 1, MSRP: $42,980 + taxes + fees
  • EX Premium Telluride, Gravity Grey with Black Interior, ETA: October 1, MSRP: $42,980 + taxes + fees
  • EX Premium Telluride WITH Nightfall, Glacial White Pearl with Black Interior, ETA: October 7, MSRP: $44,870 + taxes + fees
  • EX Premium Telluride WITH NIghtfall and Tow, Ebony Black with Black Interior, ETA: October 9, MSRP: $45,665 + taxes + fees
  • EX Premium Telluride, Ebony Black with Black Interior, ETA: October 9, MSRP: $43,475 + taxes + fees
  • EX Premium Telluride, Glacial White Pearl with Black Interior, ETA: October 9, MSRP: $43,475 + taxes + fees
  • EX Premium Telluride WITH Nightfall and Tow, Glacial White Pearl with Grey Interior, ETA: October 13, $45,455 + taxes + fees
  • EX Premium Telluride WITH Nightfall and Tow, Wolf Grey with Black Interior, ETA: October 13, MSRP: $50,665 + taxes + fees
  • SX Telluride WITH Nightfall and Tow, Wolf Grey with Black Interior, ETA: October 5, MSRP: $53,710 + taxes + fees
  • SX Prestige Telluride WITH Tow, Everlasting Silver with Dune Interior, ETA: September 7, MSRP: $49,475 + taxes + fees
  • SX Prestige Telluride WITH Tow, Dark Moss with Black Interior, ETA: September 8, MSRP: $49,180 + taxes + fees
  • SX Prestige Telluride WITH Tow, Black Copper with Black Interior, ETA: September 9, MSRP: $49,675 + taxes + fees
  • SX Prestige Telluride WITH Tow, Ebony Black with Dune Interior, ETA: September 9, MSRP: $49,970 + taxes + fees
  • SX Prestige Telluride WITH Tow, Dark Moss with Black Interior, ETA: September 10, MSRP: $49,180 + taxes + fees
  • SX Prestige Telluride WITH Tow, Gravity Grey with Dune Interior, ETA: September 10, MSRP: $49,475 + taxes + fees
  • SX Prestige Telluride, Black Copper with Dune Interior, ETA: September 11, MSRP: $49,175 + taxes + fees
  • SX Prestige Telluride WITH Tow, Gravity Grey with Dune Interior, ETA: September 11, MSRP: $49,475 + taxes + fees

In the spirit of transparency, our dealer handling fee is $699.50. This covers all of the clerking and titling expenses associated with purchasing a new vehicle! Your taxes are based on your own zip code where you register the vehicle!