Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Aftermarket rims upgrade!

OP
T

Telle

Thread Starter #2
I upgraded my S model from the stock 245/50/R20, to 265/40/R22. Wow, what a difference. And, no rubbing from what I see so far. Below is before and after.........
And for those interested, these are Niche M164 gloss black 22 inch rims.

I upgraded my S model from the stock 245/50/R20, to 265/40/R22. Wow, what a difference. And, no rubbing from what I see so far. Below is before and after.........
Did it change the ride quality at all? And what about MPG?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
T

Telle

Thread Starter #4
Did it change the ride quality at all? And what about MPG?

The ride quality is the same to me, I can only notice a very slight, and i mean SLIGHT, difference. I havent driven enough yet to notice any MPG, but I believe it will be minimal since the diameter is basically the same as the stock rims (stock rims 29.6 vs 30.3 with the 22”s).

The ride quality is the same to me, I can only notice a very slight, and i mean SLIGHT, difference. I havent driven enough yet to notice any MPG, but I believe it will be minimal since the diameter is basically the same as the stock rims (stock rims 29.6 vs 30.3 with the 22”s).
Sweet. Thanks for the response. I’m definitely thinking about going 22’s. Shouldn’t be hard to sell the 20’s.

jaylan59

What’s the dimensions of the new rims? 22x9 or 22x10?

Ross2022

Hi, i am planning to run the same setup as you have, have you noticed any rubbing so far?

tbm311

Nice wheels!What are the off sets? And do you have a pic from the side profile to see how flush it is?

dnice69692

Did you install TPMS sensors ? Or run regular rubber valve stems ??