Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Alexa enabled?

MrsBrandy

I just got my 2021 SX Prestige/Nightfall! I've been having fun learning all the cool features. I feel like I'm pretty good with figuring tech-y things out. BUT I can not figure out how to get Alexa to work handsfree. My kids are usually asking me to play songs for them and I don't want to be constantly pushing buttons or holding my phone playing DJ. I have an iPhone and my music provider of choice is Amazon Music. I also prefer the look of the CarPlay screen and usually use that. The closest I have come is having Amazon Music in car mode and screen set to always on. But still have to push the Alexa button to speak a command. I have also tried asking Siri to open the Alexa app, then asking Alexa to play a song on Amazon music but as soon as the screen goes to sleep, hands free is no longer available. I feel like this car has so many technical features it seems like there would be a solution. I've searched online and can't seem to find an answer. According to Amazon vehicle page, the Telluride is Alexa enabled. Can anyone help?? Thanks!