Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

All New Vehicles @ MSRP

CimlerWV

Hello everyone!

My name is Chris and I am a sales consultant here at Freedom Kia of Morgantown. I made a post on here towards the beginning of last year and I just wanted to hop back on again to see if I can be of any help! I have assisted quite a few people on this forum with purchasing their new Telluride and I would love to help anyone else that is searching.

At Freedom Kia we sell ALL of our new vehicles at MSRP. We do not have any "mandatory" protection packages or add-ons that you must take. We also do not force you to finance with us. The selling price (MSRP) stays the same regardless of how you wish to purchase your vehicle. The only thing that you are required to pay for is the MSRP, your state taxes and registration fees, and our DocFee of $499.

Out of state orders are also not a problem at all, in fact through this forum I would say that 80% of my orders are all outside of WV. We offer a delivery service but I have found that most customers tend to use third party shipping companies (which I am more than happy to recommend a few). We are also located by Pittsburgh International airport so if you wanted to fly in then I would love to pick you up without any charge! Everything can be done online which means you never have to step foot in the dealership.

I know the current market has tarnished the car sales occupation even further than what it already was. We are tying to change that as a dealership by being hassle-free and as transparent as possible. I have met some absolutely amazing people through this forum and I am happy to continue doing so. If you have any questions at all, even if you are purchasing elsewhere, then please feel free to reach out. I will attach my contact info below.

Chris Imler
Sales & Leasing Consultant
Office - (304)-984-4222
Email- cimler@freedomkia.net
Freedom Kia of Morgantown, WV

I'm asking a crazy question, I'm in Oklahoma and have a Glacier White Pearl SX Telluride STD Black Interior on order. I found it on Failcat I think with this vin number. OK007 is the dealer. I've contacted them but am not getting much help. Is there a way to somehow find out an expected delivery time/estimate? They just say the normal 4-6 months then say or Sooner! I had a guy down in Texas look it up and he said it was at the dealer! News to them btw!

OP
C

CimlerWV

Thread Starter #3
I'm asking a crazy question, I'm in Oklahoma and have a Glacier White Pearl SX Telluride STD Black Interior on order. I found it on Failcat I think with this vin number. OK007 is the dealer. I've contacted them but am not getting much help. Is there a way to somehow find out an expected delivery time/estimate? They just say the normal 4-6 months then say or Sooner! I had a guy down in Texas look it up and he said it was at the dealer! News to them btw!

Not sure if I can see where it is located but I would be able to tell if it is at the dealership yet or not. What is the VIN?