Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Any squeaks, creaks, or rattles yet?

GNR

The Telluride seems to be an incredibly tight vehicle, but I read a long term review on Car and Driver of the Stinger which indicated that creaks developed over the course of 40k miles. They have a Telluride as a long term tester now, but only have a few thousand miles on it so far.

OP
G

GNR

Thread Starter #2
I'll take lack of response as a "No". That's good to see.

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
I'll take lack of response as a "No". That's good to see.
The vehicle is still new. First sold in February. I doubt anyone has reached that 40k yet.

jeffo65

11,600 miles and no new squeaks. Still quiet as when purchased

OP
G

GNR

Thread Starter #6
The vehicle is still new. First sold in February. I doubt anyone has reached that 40k yet.
Actually I believe there is someone on here who had about 55k at last count. I assume that is mostly highway though so wouldn't necessarily "loosen up" a vehicle as much.

i have clunking/poping noise from the rear driver side.
after 3 days of searching i found out its the trunk gate/door.
and of course ,dealer cannot duplicate

F Pizarro

I have Sqeaking from the Passenger 2nd row can't pinpoint the noise. I think the glass maybe loose if so does anyone know how to tighten it up?

OP
G

GNR

Thread Starter #9

stevewu

I have a squeak under my middle captains chair behind the driver. If I move the seat just a little forward, I can get rid of it. Clearly something is rubbing, but I haven't figured it out yet. I am around 42k miles.