Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Anyone plan on installing a winch on their Telluride?

I'd love to get a grill / brush guard like this and install a winch to it.
2020-Kia-Telluride-at-Brandon-Maxwell-NYFW-23.jpg 2020-Kia-Telluride-at-Brandon-Maxwell-NYFW-22.jpg

yes. Once a proven set up similar to this is available I will buy it. There are some IG pages with builds going now.. Ill post a link tonight

Pass, you would pretty much have to delete every sensor/radar on the front end of the car. Which means everything from auto cruise to parking is gone. If I ever need a winch I will get a full offroad vehicle.

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
Pass, you would pretty much have to delete every sensor/radar on the front end of the car. Which means everything from auto cruise to parking is gone. If I ever need a winch I will get a full offroad vehicle.
The sensor is actually on the windshield above the rear view mirror. The only sensor you would lose is if you have an SX and have front parking sensors.

The sensor is actually on the windshield above the rear view mirror. The only sensor you would lose is if you have an SX and have front parking sensors.
You learn something new everyday. I just assumed that the smart cruise radar was in the same place as with every other kia, in front of the radiator.

You learn something new everyday. I just assumed that the smart cruise radar was in the same place as with every other kia, in front of the radiator.

It can be done. Chevy Silverado sells a truck with a decent factory brush guard and the sensors are moved to the guard.

I’m not calling it a perfect answer but a answer none the less. Pictured is a large aftermarket bumper with parking sensor mounts. Can and should are two different things lol

Attachments