Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Californians United!

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
Where are all my Californians at???

Trailing through OC and LA

OP
U

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
Thread Starter #5
LA in the house but got my t- ride from Huntington beach
How was your experience with them? When I went in early March they were a bunch of snakes. Lied about everything and had a 10k markup on an S...

JJ_Ex_AWD

How was your experience with them? When I went in early March they were a bunch of snakes. Lied about everything and had a 10k markup on an S...
Actually they were awesome... they had an 8k markup on the one I got I told them I wouldn't pay 2k over msrp and got the deal

OP
U

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
Thread Starter #7
Actually they were awesome... they had an 8k markup on the one I got I told them I wouldn't pay 2k over msrp and got the deal
Still paid over MSRP? Kia of Garden Grove and Irvine (same owner) are MSRP or lower. Got mine from GG below MSRP.

OP
U

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
Thread Starter #17
I must share this story. On July 15th I ordered a SX from Weseloh Kia in Carlsbad California. This was the ONLY dealer close enough since I live in Indian Wells, in the Palm Springs area, that was selling at MSRP. I sent in a $1000.00 dollar deposit and waited 120 days for delivery. In the interim I had a heart attack and was unable to personally take delivery. My sales person Robert Sozzani ( 760-505-5180) cell, was able to arrange a seamless delivery at MSRP, and fantastic customer service. I can recommend both the dealership and Robert Sozzani have the highest standards. Loving my SX.
Charles
Wrong thread to post this. Please repost your comments here;

https://www.kiatelluride.org/threads/kia-telluride-non-adm-dealers-a-k-a-nice-kia-dealers-list.278/

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Exterior Cosmetic & Lighting Modifications 1