Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Can no longer access Kia window stickers...

jenniferh

It seems Window Stickers are no longer accessible through failcat or through the Window Sticker option on this forum. Anyone else having this issue?

Here's the message I get:
You don't have permission to access "http://www.kia.com/us/services/en/windowsticker/load/<InsertVIN>" on this server.
Reference #18.875dda17.1619618117.27fa9470

It seems Window Stickers are no longer accessible through failcat or through the Window Sticker option on this forum. Anyone else having this issue?

Here's the message I get:
You don't have permission to access "http://www.kia.com/us/services/en/windowsticker/load/<InsertVIN>" on this server.
Reference #18.875dda17.1619618117.27fa9470
On Failcat, I can still click on a VIN and see the window sticker. But the last 2 days, when I go to the site it says "0 VINs added in the last 24 hours"

I just got an email from Tom over at Failcat and he thinks Kia might have implemented some security measures that are preventing people from accessing the stickers on their website. They're going to keep trying tho!
I thought maybe the lack of VINs being added was a sign they are switching out equipment to start production of the 2022 models.
I guess we'll wait and see!

JaTolivar

I was able to access the window stickers when I viewed one directly via a link from a Kia Dealer. Then all the Failcat links for window stickers worked after that for the day. I would have to retry from a Kia dealer site each day for me to use failcat's links.

CMANDR07

I think it is up and down. I printed a window sticker on Sunday the 25th of July for a VIN that came up for the 24th, thinking it might be my car. It wasn't. Today, I tried that same number and a newer one, and I have "access denied" on both. The Sunday Window sticker was the first one that the Kia site has allowed to show in quite a while. I tried 3 browsers all with the same results. I'll try again tomorrow and see which way the Kia Wind blows.