Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Cruise Control stop working

mnowak

I have a 2022 Telluride that is about 4 months old with 6k miles. Today when trying to use cruise control I received the warning message "check smart cruise control system." When I then hit the "set" button the warning message " Smart Cruise Control Conditions not met" popped up. I kept on trying for over an hour while driving and restarted the car and still same warning message. Any one have any insight?

MariMcG

I've been having the same issues with my Kia 2023. Under 10,000 miles and already having problems. First, the windshield cracked from a small rock, and now this. My cruise control works when it feels like it.

prezcure

I'm having the same issue. Took the vehicle to the dealer and they can't fix it IF the problem doesn't happen while they are driving it. Kia has no pathway in its technology to locate or recognize a problem in the technology unless the mechanic sees it happen. I took a picture of the dashboard and showed it to the service advisor and was told, "unless we see it, we can't fix it." So, I'm selling the car. Why own a car that the dealer "is unable to fix it?" Too bad. It is a good car.