Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Discount Plush Slipper

solutytt

Item: Cute shark plush slipper
Fabric: 100% Polyester Plush+PP cotton
Model Number: Slipper
Style: Comfortable and fashion
Outsole Material: Plastic bottoms
Loading port: Ningbo / Shanghai or tell us the port that you want
Size: Custom,tell me the sizes that you want
Logo:Customized Logo
Payment: L/C, T/T, Western Union
Delivery Time: According to the quantity of your order if you want our products in stock ,I will send you 3-5 days
Samples in stock: No MOQ
Customized samples Cost: USD60-USD200
Quality: High Standard
Factory: Professional manufacturer with own design team
Customize the service: We offer customized services in fabrics, sizes, colour,LOGO, packaging and more.
Craft: Fabric Cutting, Embroidery, Sewing, Cotton Stuffing and Sealing,Package
Sample time: approx 7-15days
Character: Warm fall winter
OUR ADVANTAGE
1.Over the years ,we have a group of loyal customers who are online sellers,supermarket,clubs,groups ,organizations.We provide professional one-to-one customization service ,whether you customize 1 pair or 1 container,we can accept it,because we have own factory and strong development team,and we also support drop-shipping.
Production Line
FAQ
Q:How to place order?
A:After we confirm order details ,please let me know consignee,address,phone number ,email address,I will set up payment link with invoice in alibaba,you can pay it by credit card.
Q:What is your main product, and do you do anything else?
A:We are specialized in indoor slippers,moccasins,boots,sandals,and other shoes for adults and kids.Discount Plush Slipper