Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Dual Exhaust Pipes!

G&V’s SX

Has anyone done any modification to there exhaust pipes. Like matching the rear right one and adding one to the left side?

It's been done on a 2020 Hyundai Palisade, should be exactly the same for our Telluride

a94b603ee19c21dbaafa7067cfde76d2.jpg

OP
G

G&V’s SX

Thread Starter #3
That actually doesn’t look to bad. But I wonder if the spare tire would get on the way of it.

That actually doesn’t look to bad. But I wonder if the spare tire would get on the way of it.
I like the way it looks too. Spare tire needs to be removed before you can do it though.

It should be done like the video, not the picture. The exhaust output will be uneven if you tap it after the muffler. Might as well just install the exhaust tip only to save money!

OP
G

G&V’s SX

Thread Starter #6
Where can I get the same tips as the telluride. Can seem to find them anywhere.

It should be done like the video, not the picture. The exhaust output will be uneven if you tap it after the muffler. Might as well just install the exhaust tip only to save money!
I agree with you, wanted to share that there are two ways to do it.

Robert

Has anyone done any modification to there exhaust pipes. Like matching the rear right one and adding one to the left side?
The spare tire blocks the path to run any exhaust output to the left. I had the rear muffler removed and ran a duel exhaust tip to the right. it doesn't sound bad, maybe a hair loud.

The spare tire blocks the path to run any exhaust output to the left. I had the rear muffler removed and ran a duel exhaust tip to the right. it doesn't sound bad, maybe a hair loud.
Got any pics and a video of the sound?