Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Factory stopped!

No new VINS posted today…, and only a few added to failcat.com in last couple of days…… is it time to switch over to 23’s??? Or is this slow down a reaction to the recall?? Last VIN entered to failcat.com site was on 9/02. It is Tuesday after Labor Day and still no new VINs added. I am betting that’s it for the 2022’s. Any word from any dealers??? Any 2023 ordering info from dealers?

Azle64

It is becoming very upsetting! Dealers do not communicate, no information at all!

getting OLD!

I dropped by my dealer on Saturday. I was told that 2022 production is done and I would be contacted (probably within 2 weeks) to re-enter my order as a 2023. Everyone will be keeping their same place in line in the dealership's list. I ordered mine on 2/5. I was told that I am #28 on their list.

Azle64

28th on the dealers list or distribution? My dealer is playing dumb, like he can't get info. I have been in touch with KIA Corp, they asked if my sales person had contacted me. NO he has not, I gave them the dealership name and my salespersons Ph#. They said they would make contact and see what the hold up was. We will see! Getting OLD FAST!

I was told that I am 28th on the dealer's list and that their allocation has been 6-8 Tellurides per month. The salesperson made it sound like their orders were getting picked in the prioritized order. I never asked them earlier where I was on their list. I just dropped by to ask about the process of converting from a 2022 order to a 2023 order. Then he told me where I was on their list.

Azle64

my salesman told me no re-ordering? you just upgrade to a 2023. hope he know what he is talking about!! frustrating!

wdery

They can’t just reorder the 23 if you have the P or Nightfall as that is no longer offered on the 23. You will likely have an option for the x-line or pro.

They can’t just reorder the 23 if you have the P or Nightfall as that is no longer offered on the 23. You will likely have an option for the x-line or pro.
That’s unfortunate. I’d likely order the X-Pro if I was buying a 2023, because I live in the mountains and the added bits may be nice. That said, the regular Telluride with Nightfall package provides what most people need and offers that Range Rover look I love.

Azle64

wdery, how do you know those are not options? Thank you.