Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Florida Telluride owners

Pompano Beach here. Looking to buy but I will not fall prey to Phil Smith or Coral Springs KIA dealers and their $3000 “Market Adjustment Price” bullshit. And Phil Smith, I am a repeat customer having bought a 2018 Sportage new from you. Great way to build trust in your customers.

TNGal

Does being born in FL count? LOL. Lived there most of my life but retired to TN. Our Telly is on order at MSRP.

ray337

Are those the Kia Crossbars or aftermarket? How do you like them?
Kia Crossbars, I think they look good. I was lucky to find them brand new and cheap on OfferUp. I'm yet to use them but will provide feedback when I do.

Doxiedad3

A new Telluride owner and recently retired. I live in North Central Florida, the Mount Dora area.
After looking at the SUV's available I found none could compare in style and comfort as the KIA Telluride.
I am now ready for the next adventure in my life 20210328_182147 KIA 2021.jpg

Doxiedad3

Sorry for a follow up post. I'll get the hang of this sight. Question, has anyone pulled an RV Trailer with your factory tow package. If you have, do you have any pointers.
Thank You in advance

gicruz

Miami is here. A little late but here. If anyone is from the Miami area, can you recommend a body shop that can switch out the "TELLURIDE" letters, both front and back with the black ones? I'm in the process of converting it to a Nightfall edition package.

Hi - not sure if anyone is still around this thread but just got this delivered yesterday - we are in South Beach!

12 days from phone call to delivery, still can't believe it. This thing is no joke - gorgeous and the smoothest ride we've had. Busy planning mods (chrome delete, powder coating etc). We had never set foot inside one before yesterday and had only randomly seen a few on the street (except this weird change sighiting next to our parking spot at night a few weeks ago of a dark moss - which convinced us on the color!)