Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Has anyone found a good rear seat back protector?

I purchased a cheap one and it ripped already. Can someone recommend something better?

I second the Lusso products, I'm using their child seat protector now and the material is very high quality.

ERNYSAN

Staff Member
If you haven't find nothing jet I found a seat protectors that fit like a glove on the Telluride I just install them with out thigh them to check and they look also great (factory OEM look) I will post some pics and the info of the cover seats after I made the right installation

Let you know Later this month for sure !!!!! they are not cheap $30.00 cover seat but I think they are worth it.

If you haven't find nothing jet I found a seat protectors that fit like a glove on the Telluride I just install them with out thigh them to check and they look also great (factory OEM look) I will post some pics and the info of the cover seats after I made the right installation

Let you know Later this month for sure !!!!! they are not cheap $30.00 cover seat but I think they are worth it.
I'm interested in the photos too.

Link to purchase?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ERNYSAN

Staff Member
Well I finally install them I don't have the cover for the middle bench but according the website and due the nice fit on the front covers they will be OK

Check mine and tell me what you think

IMG_3944.jpg

Attachments

ERNYSAN

Staff Member
Seats feels much puffy and also they warm ok with the seat heat on. I don't like the headrest cover but was on just for the pictures
on one picture you can see the elastic band I use to hold / tight the covers

https://www.fhgroupauto.com/product...rade-faux-leather-full-set-seat-cushions-hsl/ This link is for the complete set Front seats and middle bench but you can choose only front or rear.
They are 30% off and well I get mine 50% on black friday