Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Has anyone found a screen protector that works for the UVO screen?

Has anyone found a screen protector that works for the UVO screen?

ucinn

Staff Member
I would think any tablet 8" protector would work.. might have to do some trimming is all.

I've been checking Amazon, haven't seen anything.

Aren't screen protectors generally for devices like a phone that could be dropped, etc? It didn't occur to me that there would be a protector for fixed screen like on the Telluride where nothing but finger tips touch it. Curious to see what comes of this or to hear from others what I'm overlooking that could damage the screen.

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
Aren't screen protectors generally for devices like a phone that could be dropped, etc? It didn't occur to me that there would be a protector for fixed screen like on the Telluride where nothing but finger tips touch it. Curious to see what comes of this or to hear from others what I'm overlooking that could damage the screen.
I've never had a screen protector for any of my touchscreen head units for that reason.... Nothing but your fingers should be touching it.

Dawson

I've never had a screen protector for any of my touchscreen head units for that reason.... Nothing but your fingers should be touching it.
Depends if the screen is glass or plastic. Plastic will scratch easily just from cleaning it. If it's glass it's less of an issue but even glass will get micro scratches in it after repeated cleanings.

Since it's completely flat a tablet screen protector could easy be trimmed to fit as long as its big enough.

Does anyone know for sure if the screen is glass? I think it is but not sure.