Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Hello Everyone You can Order your Telluride for MSRP!!!! No Markups or Dealer ADDS

I have one on order with a different salesman at your dealership. I am from San Antonio, TX and had a terrible time finding a dealership that didn't add mark ups or require packages I didn't want. Classic KIA of Carrollton is a great dealership to work with. Now I have to wait until May when my SXP is expected to arrive...

StephenCantrelle

KIA Dealer
I have one on order with a different salesman at your dealership. I am from San Antonio, TX and had a terrible time finding a dealership that didn't add mark ups or require packages I didn't want. Classic KIA of Carrollton is a great dealership to work with. Now I have to wait until May when my SXP is expected to arrive...
I’m helping Spencer get started here since I’m focused on the other forum.. Spencer is a great guy and is happy to help this group if anyone is looking to order.

KiaFan

Staff Member
Welcome back @StephenCantrelle, someone mentioned that you moved onto selling another brand.

StephenCantrelle

KIA Dealer
Welcome back @StephenCantrelle, someone mentioned that you moved onto selling another brand.
Thank you.. yes I went to be a New Car Director for VW for 6 months and came back to Kia in December. Spencer saw the success I had with helping a sister community and wanted to join so I recommend him to your forum.

natew

Hopefully yours arrives earlier like mine did. Mine arrived 3 months earlier than they had anticipated! 2020 Telluride Dark Moss SXPT. DOB 2/24/2020 and picked up 3/13/2020.