Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Hello from Fort Lauderdale, FL !

player4

Hello all,

We finally placed an order on a SX AWD with Prestige & Towing Pkgs - Dark Moss with Dune Brown Nappa Leather.
Runner up for us was the Atlas SEL Premium 4Motion but the extra seatbelt in the third row was a big factor, along with the better tech and overall feel/look of the Telluride, let alone the great reviews.
Expected to be here anywhere between 2-3 months, could be a bit earlier or not. Dealer confirmed what I had seen on some threads recently that the SX w/Prestige Pkg was not able to be ordered for a while until a few weeks back, but it is once again available yet all sales people are nervous of another sudden close of orders again.
Was glad to order without any dealer markup. Another local dealer we went to that is closer to our home was upfront about their $3-$5k markup on all Tellurides, even if you order one and that all other dealers were doing it - which we found absurd and sure enough went to another dealer we had also emailed with before and there was no markup on any Tellurides.

We are very much looking forward to the whole process leading up to the delivery, if anyone that has also ordered a Telluride before can share a bit of what the timeline is like or what to expect, that would be super!

Cheers,
J

Welcome and congrats. Any specific questions you have regarding ordering?

Mine basically took 3 months from order to delivery.

djorn2k

Hello all,

We finally placed an order on a SX AWD with Prestige & Towing Pkgs - Dark Moss with Dune Brown Nappa Leather.
Runner up for us was the Atlas SEL Premium 4Motion but the extra seatbelt in the third row was a big factor, along with the better tech and overall feel/look of the Telluride, let alone the great reviews.
Expected to be here anywhere between 2-3 months, could be a bit earlier or not. Dealer confirmed what I had seen on some threads recently that the SX w/Prestige Pkg was not able to be ordered for a while until a few weeks back, but it is once again available yet all sales people are nervous of another sudden close of orders again.
Was glad to order without any dealer markup. Another local dealer we went to that is closer to our home was upfront about their $3-$5k markup on all Tellurides, even if you order one and that all other dealers were doing it - which we found absurd and sure enough went to another dealer we had also emailed with before and there was no markup on any Tellurides.

We are very much looking forward to the whole process leading up to the delivery, if anyone that has also ordered a Telluride before can share a bit of what the timeline is like or what to expect, that would be super!

Cheers,
J
Hello and congrats!!!

I’m in SoFL as well and looking to buy a telluride. Do you mind sharing what dealership you went to?

Thanks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice - Moss and Dune brown is a nice combo ! That's what I would have chose if I hadn't bought off the lot. Mine is Moss green with black interior. Congrats !!

OP
P

player4

Thread Starter #7
Nice - Moss and Dune brown is a nice combo ! That's what I would have chose if I hadn't bought off the lot. Mine is Moss green with black interior. Congrats !!
Thanks ! We were very close to getting Black Copper but as there wasn't one in the area to see in person, we chose not to take the risk of ordering it before seeing it. Also went back and forth between Dark Moss and the Snow White Pearl but the Dark Moss is just more unique and nothing else like it on the road right now, especially with the orange DRLs and black wheels - needless to say, we are very excited about it!

OP
P

player4

Thread Starter #8
Hello and congrats!!!

I’m in SoFL as well and looking to buy a telluride. Do you mind sharing what dealership you went to?

Thanks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you,, We initially went to Phil Smith Kia but they are adding mark-up on all Tellurides, so we went to Gunther Kia and they also have 3 year free maintenance !
Cheers

Thanks ! We were very close to getting Black Copper but as there wasn't one in the area to see in person, we chose not to take the risk of ordering it before seeing it. Also went back and forth between Dark Moss and the Snow White Pearl but the Dark Moss is just more unique and nothing else like it on the road right now, especially with the orange DRLs and black wheels - needless to say, we are very excited about it!
For sure - the Dark Moss reminded me of my 1998 Pathfinder in Green that was just stunning. As soon as I saw it, it was sold. I'm a little envious about the interior color though ! Enjoy !

Do Tell?

Hello all,

Cheers,
J
I ordered the same vehicle on Saturday! I live in N.E. Texas so it will be interesting to see what delivery dates we get. Post when you have news and I will also; we can compare!

OP
P

player4

Thread Starter #11
I ordered the same vehicle on Saturday! I live in N.E. Texas so it will be interesting to see what delivery dates we get. Post when you have news and I will also; we can compare!
Nice choice! ;)
Will definitely update as we receive info from the dealer regarding production process.