Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Hello from the Texas Panhandle

Greeting fellow Telluride owners!
It's great to find a forum where you can ask questions or give feedback on issues pertaining to the Telluride.
I have had my S for three weeks now- I had been waiting for an AWD version for months and one finally came available in another state.
So jumped on it quickly , reserved it, and then drove 3+ hours to get it. I was hesitant at first- it is the most I have spent on a vehicle, but I am glad I over that now.
It is the best vehicle I have ever had- I had a Kia Sorrento before and never had any issues with the warranty or maintenance. I really wanted a black AWD , but all that was available was FWD but got a silver AWD and all is right with the world. Now its time to begin looking at replacement rims (way too much silver) and some seat covers (seats are a little hot when its 100 outside).

Glad you found one, congratulations

KiaFan

Staff Member
Welcome aboard