Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

How about all weather floor mats.......

I ordered ToughPRO Floor Mats Set + 3rd Row on Amazon. I have the carpet floor mats but I like to protect them. They seem to fit very well. They didn't have a bad odor, as many floor mats do. We'll see how they hold up over the next few weeks. I like the honeycomb pattern reduces foot slipping. I Has anyone else ordered mats other than through Kia?

I ordered ToughPRO Floor Mats Set + 3rd Row on Amazon. I have the carpet floor mats but I like to protect them. They seem to fit very well. They didn't have a bad odor, as many floor mats do. We'll see how they hold up over the next few weeks. I like the honeycomb pattern reduces foot slipping. I Has anyone else ordered mats other than through Kia?
Waiting for Tuxmat to release their version. Prototypes are in so it's just a matter of time.

I'm waiting on Weathertech.

Can you post photos of the Toughpro? Curious to see how they look.

OP
Cherieb7229
Thread Starter #4
Sorry , I didn't see the other threads out there. They dont have any side coverage but the honeycomb pattern can catch what I need them for just lots of rain and snow. I'll be interested in the tux mat, I'm not a fan on the weather tech mat. The weight is good, at least enough for me.
Of course I had to throw a picture of the Telletubby in there lol, PS, the green hue is from the grass.

Attachments

Sorry , I didn't see the other threads out there. They dont have any side coverage but the honeycomb pattern can catch what I need them for just lots of rain and snow. I'll be interested in the tux mat, I'm not a fan on the weather tech mat. The weight is good, at least enough for me.
Of course I had to throw a picture of the Telletubby in there lol, PS, the green hue is from the grass.
I think these are a great choice for heavier situations but I only have to deal with Canadian winters and summers that fail to launch so you end up with more mud than anything else. That's why I'm leaning on Tuxmat if they ever start selling them. It's a nice mix of form and function plus don't look overly industrial. I've never owned a set but they look like they'd feel pretty good underfoot as well.

Anyone have any experience with the brand? Hows the durability?

Attachments

OP
Cherieb7229
Thread Starter #6
I think these are a great choice for heavier situations but I only have to deal with Canadian winters and summers that fail to launch so you end up with more mud than anything else. That's why I'm leaning on Tuxmat if they ever start selling them. It's a nice mix of form and function plus don't look overly industrial. I've never owned a set but they look like they'd feel pretty good underfoot as well.

Anyone have any experience with the brand? Hows the durability?
I really like the looks of those, I've seen great reviews. I was able to get on the notification list when they become available. But mine will do until then.

Those fit great for the money.

alexaf73

I got the all-weather mats from the dealer. I really love them and they come with the 3rd row too. They fit perfectly and area branded with "Telluride". I'll upload pics once I get it washed. I work in construction and my mats take a beating.

Aliaga61

From what i can tell, Smartliners is the only one that offers full coverage between the 2nd row buckets and the third row, but they're currently sold out of that option. It doesn't look like Husky offers any 3rd row option and Weather Tech doesn't cover between the 2nd row buckets. Anyone else finding differently?

billr

I purchased Weathertech floor liners specifically made for the Telluride which were much better design than OEM and less expensive....very pleased with them

can anyone confirm if weather tech does in fact cover the area between the middle bucket seats?
No, they do not. I purchased Weathertech mats for the front, the second row captains's chairs, and the full rear cargo bay (3rd row seating stowed flat). The second row mat is a single piece that goes in front of the chairs across the full width of the floor, but they do not go between the sides of the chairs. Other than that, they fit spot on perfect. Not inexpensive, but good quality. I've put them in all my vehicles.